What if there was a way to reduce stop loss renewal volatility and more effectively manage claims cost while offering an option for return of premium?
HORAN launched the WAYMARK Collective to bring like-minded businesses together to buy insurance more efficiently, proactively manage health care costs and reduce cost volatility.
This solution is designed to address many points of frustration related to health care including:
- Unpredictable health care spend
- Unsustainable cost increases
- Challenges related to the volume of market options
- Lack of transparency in cost and service quality
Creating a captive allows like-minded business leaders to come together to buy health insurance more efficiently, proactively manage health care costs, and reduce cost volatility.
Captive members can expect:
- To retain control over their benefit decisions and designs
- To learn how stop loss captives reduce claims volatility
- To reduce the amount of time and resources dedicated to shopping health care annually
- To bring predictability to health care budgeting
Is a Captive Right for Your Organization?
- Do you have 50 to 1,000 full-time, benefit eligible employees?
- Are you currently self-insuring claims OR seriously considering self-insurance?
- Are you frustrated with the current approach to managing health care spend?
- Are you willing to participate in study of health care risk vs. opportunity?
- Are you interested in cooperating with like-minded companies to significantly improve health benefits package?
Are you interested in learning more about stop loss captives or the WAYMARK Collective? Complete the brief form below to be contacted by a HORAN representative.