Join HORAN for an upcoming education session that will help you make informed choices related to Medicare and Social Security.
Michael Hermes, CFA, CFP®, Vice President & Wealth Advisor at HORAN, and Nate Epp, Medicare Specialist at HORAN, will cover:
- Medicare: Parts A, B, C and D, Medicare Advantage vs Supplement plans, when to apply, associated costs and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Social Security: Estimate calculation, when to apply, different collection strategies, non-covered workers and taxes.
HORAN is hosting virtual learning sessions throughout 2021. Here are the upcoming dates for the calendar year:
- July 15 - 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.
- September 16 - 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.
- November 18 - 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.
Click here to register for one of these sessions.
Resources for Employers:
If you are an employer, looking to provide your retirement-ready population with more resources related to Medicare and Social Security, Michael Hermes and Nate Epp can come on-site or host a virtual learning session for your employees. Please fill out the form below to have a HORAN representative reach out to you to schedule a session for your organization.